About Us we cover Tech blogs and opinions on a wide array of subjects within the business and tech domain that includes Govt policies, Stock Market, Entrepreneurship, Startups, Mobile ecosystem, Smartphones, Gadgets, Innovation, Ideas and Leadership.
The blogs you’ll see here will be to-the-point – nothing over 500-600 words. We’ll feature a link at the end of each blogs from our source(s) for further reading.
All content on the site is written by our writers and editors and is the intellectual property of Revieweurs.com. The core of our team is located in India, but our entire team can be found around the globe.
We cover news and opinions on a wide array of subjects within the business and tech domain that includes (but not limited to) Govt policies, Stock Market, Entrepreneurship, Startups, Mobile ecosystem, Indian Railways, Smartphones, Gadgets, Innovation, Ideas and Leadership.
I’m an amazing writer! How can I contribute to your blog?
Although I accept any guest articles/writers, I’m always looking for great writers to join the team as a paid writer. If you think you got what it takes, send an intro mail with a sample of your writing to :-[email protected].
Website Suggestions & Error Reports
If you are experiencing problems with the site, or if you have any suggestions as to how we can improve it, please email us at [email protected].
Events Related Inquiries
If you have a question related to our events, please contact [email protected].
Have a question about tech? Interested in advertising on Revieweurs? Or maybe you want to request a product review?
Perhaps you want to get in touch regarding advertising? Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you when we can.
If you want to reach out, our contact page is a good start, but our Twitter or Facebook work too, though we prefer you use the contact form below.
If you have any suggestions / issues / request about content published on revieweurs.com, you can send us an email or fill in the form given below. Sometimes our response may be delayed, however be rest assured that we will get back to you in 24 to 48 hours : [email protected]
The Full Guidelines
Any of the following can get your comment deleted or your account banned:
- Spam: Obviously off-topic, purely promotional posts, whether posted by a human or a bot
- Breaking the law: Anything that offers, encourages or solicits illegal activities, including piracy, copyright infringement, hacking and illegal drug use
- Personal attacks: Threats of violence, personal abuse and insulting language directed at another user or a member of staff
- Discrimination: racism, sexism and any other form discrimination; anything that encourages discrimination, harassment or violence based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or physical characteristics
- Sharing private information: Any personally identifiable information, whether relating to you or someone else, and any content that violates another person’s reasonable expectation of privacy
- Sexually explicit content and other NSFW material: Including pornographic and excessively violent images and links, and some explicit language (though swearing is tolerated)
- Other unsuitable topics: We reserve the right to prevent discussion on any topics which we deem unsuitable for the ethos of the site
- Trolling: Going out of your way to create arguments or take threads off-topic, and using language specifically intended to rile other users
- Complaining about moderation: Don’t post this publicly – if you have an issue, email us at [email protected]
- Complaining about our coverage: We welcome constructive feedback on our articles, but complaining about topic selection, the number of articles on a topic, review scores, posting “slow news day” and arguing about what should or should not be in the site’s remit is rarely constructive
- Multiple accounts: We don’t allow more than one account per user, which means no alts, no sockpuppets, and no using accounts to promote your own posts, argue with other users, impersonate other users, or take extreme or indefensible positions