how to create a hyperlink text or graphics, they become clickable and connect you to outside information. Hyperlink are a key part of the World Wide Web. However, hyperlinks are not just limited to the internet
The text that is linked from is called anchor text. A software system that is used for viewing and creating hypertext is a hypertext system, and to create a hyperlink is to hyperlink (or simply to link).Links are found in nearly all web pages. Links allow users to click their way from page to page.
How to create a website using html on notepad in windows 10
Text hyperlink – Hyperlink is embedded into a word or a phrase and makes this text clickable.
Image hyperlink – Hyperlink is embedded into an image and makes this image clickable.
Bookmark hyperlink – Hyperlink is embedded into a text or an image and takes visitors to another part of a web page.
E-mail hyperlink – Hyperlink is embedded into e-mail address and allows visitors to send an e-mail message to this e-mail address.
Hyperlink can be inserted into any electronic document – including HTML, Texts, Google Docs, PowerPoint, Tables or Email Messages like Gmail, Yahoo, AOL etc.
if you want to check in more details you can check in this How to Create a Hyperlink in Word
What is a hyperlink?
A Hyperlink, or simply a link, is a reference to data that the user can follow by clicking or tapping. Hyperlinks are unidirectional references that connect websites and enable website operators to bring internet users to their online content. The text that is linked from is called anchor text.
Almost any web content can be converted to a link so that when clicked or otherwise activated the web browser goes to another web address
In some hypertext, hyperlinks can be bidirectional: they can be followed in two directions, so both ends act as anchors and as targets. More complex arrangements exist, such as many-to-many links
A software system that is used for viewing and creating hypertext is a hypertext system, and to create a hyperlink is to hyperlink (or simply to link). A user following hyperlinks is said to navigate or browse the hypertext.
How to Create Different Types of hyperlink in apps with different format.
- how to create a hyperlink in HTML
- how to create a hyperlink in Word
- how to create a hyperlink in an E-Mail
- how to create a hyperlink in Excel
- how to create a hyperlink in PowerPoint
How to create a hyperlink in HTML
To Create a hyperlink in an HTML, you should use the starting tag as <a> and and ending tag as </a> tags. Whatever text you want to add inside this tags and this will work as a hyperlink. Add the URL for the link in the <a href=” ”>. Just keep in mind that you should use the <a>…</a> tags inside <body>…</body> tags.
How to create a hyperlink in Word or Google Docs
Adding a hyperlink in word helps user to direct access the related web pages, image, text files, and doc etc.
To Creating a Hyperlink in the Word Document, you need to follow below Steps –
- Open the MS Word document, where you want to Create a hyperlink.
- Type the address of the URL.
- Place cursor after the webpage address and press ENTER or SPACEBAR key.
- Now, you can see that MS Word automatically converts the web address into a hyperlink.
Press Ctrl + Click to access the hyperlink.
Using link options or Manual Process
- Open the MS Word document in which you want to add a hyperlink.
- Double Click or Select the text that you want to create a hyperlink. Right-click on the selected text, a list of options will appear on the screen. Click on the Hyperlink option, as shown in the screenshot below.
How to create a hyperlink in an E-Mail and Gmail
- In the Gmail mobile app, write your email message.
- Select the text that you want to convert to a hyperlink.
- In the pop-up menu, tap the arrow on the right to see more options.
- Tap “Edit Link.”
- Type or paste the URL into the “Link” field under web address and then tap the Ok Button as per below screens.
How to create a hyperlink in Google Docs
- Go to your Google Drive and open the Excel to which you would like to add a hyperlink.
- Select the text in the Excel to which you want to add the hyperlink.
- Click the link button in the toolbar above the Excel.
- Type the link address into the Link field, then click the Apply button.
How to create a hyperlink in Power Point
- Select the text, shape, or picture that you want to use as a hyperlink.
- Select Insert > Hyperlink.
- Select Existing File or Web Page.
- Text to display: Type the text that you want to appear as hyperlink.
- Select OK.